Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy 15 Years!



































































































Yesterday was my 15 year Wedding Anniversary. I can not believe it has already been 15 years. God has blessed us so much. I could never give Him enough thanks for all that he has done for us. We have two beautiful boys and never in a million years did we think that at 15 years of marriage we would have a baby girl on the way.



We celebrated this year with a trip to Atlanta, GA due to the fact that I cannot travel more than 4 hours from home and I cannot fly. So we will have to plan the trip we had planned on this year at a different time. Last night we had dinner at City Range and we enjoyed the movie The Help. It was great movie. You can read my dinner review here http://allthingsyummyandnotsoyummy.blogspot.com/2011/08/city-rangethumbs-up-thumbs-down.html?spref=fb and my movie review here http://clicklikeordislike.blogspot.com/2011/08/help.html?spref=fb


So here's to celebrating 15 years of marriage .....




I love you Tommy!!!



























































































































































































































































































































































No comments: