Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up....Just in time for this weekend.










I have been a little busy the past few days so I am a little late doing my weekend wrap up! Last weekend we went to Charlotte for my little nephew Tanner's baby dedication. We went up on Friday night and enjoyed dinner with Eric, Jessica, Makenzie, and baby Tanner at Cheddars! I am so excited that Greenville is getting one. It is such good food at great prices!


The boys loved staying in a hotel and even more they love having breakfast in the mornings at a hotel.....why take them to Disney world as excited as they get over that.


Sunday we enjoyed being in church with my brother and his family. We loved being a part of such a special day as the dedicated Tanner! He is such a cutie pie! I could eat him up! We loved being with our family. Of course... lunch was unbelievable with all the good food that everyone brought!


We were thankful for a safe trip home and ready to start a new week!















No comments: