Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Holy Cow.....a month...

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have blogged. I had been so good about for so long. I think sometimes I think I have done it in my head but I am so busy that I really did not. LOL! Let's see...what's been going on in our family. Gosh....let's see...where do I start....

The boys are great! Bleeze has had some stomach issues and ear infection but other than that.. it has been great. I hate that I haven't blogged a lot lately because I have lots of funny stories to share about this little man. Eli is great....staying busy of course, homeschooling, etc. Both boys start spring soccer next week and they can't wait.

Tommy and I are doing great too. Both of our businesses are going well. We are staying busy and that is awesome. The LOOM is rocking! God is blessing the business like crazy. We participated in another Wedding Festival and held another Bridal Open house last night. It was a great success. We are so grateful to have such great people to make up our LOOM team.

We went on vacation last week. First to Orlando for a day at Disney and then on down to the keys for a week of fun. It was a week of camping and the weather was not great but it was nice to be away. Tommy's mom Mary joined us and we had an adventure. I loved Duval Street. It was fun to go to the Market too!

Well, that is some brief catching up and I will try to maintain my blog from here on out. Someone asked me just this week where my blogs had gone. Just been busy...going to close with some gratitude as always......

So grateful for....
* God- He never ceases to amaze me with his great love for me.

* My Life- God is Good

* My sweet husband!

* My precious, precious boys! They are amazing!

* All my friends and family! You all know who you are! I love you all!

No comments: