Wednesday, August 5, 2009

still going strong despite it all...


Well, we are still going strong despite some of us coming down with colds, kids puking from crazy diets and too much sugar! Everyone is tired but we see the finish line just ahead! I am so excited. The walls are painted the power was turned on today and air condition in place! WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to get out there in the morning and finish spreading mulch and get whatever else I can do done! I am not the greatest at the construction part. Cindy is wonderwoman of course and Brandi is supergirl! I think maybe Cindy and I have contracted the same sickness. I can barely breath. My fever broke today while I was working. I have never sweated that much in my life.


We are excited to also be doing Switcharoos right here in the middle of all of this chaos. Hope to promote our baby shower and birthday parties!



The boys are great. Eli has been the best baby sitter ever. He ROCKS! I am really proud of him. Bleeze, Anna, and Ava. They are all little angels despite the full moon, crazy eating and sleeping arrangements!


I do have to say I miss my sweet husband. He has been working like crazy and barely squeezing in time to work at the LOOM. He is however there now working away....I am worried he is wearing himself out! I am grateful to have a man that loves to work and provide for his family. I do miss him though. We only have a few more days and it will be our anniversary!



Okay....so I am beat...feeling kinda tired tonight so I think I am going to try to go to sleep. Hope everyone is great!!! Don't forget the grand opening August 15th from 6-9pm!

No comments: