Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can't get much better...

Snow and a visit from Eric and Makenzie! Can't get much better than that for the past two days. Eric and Makenzie came for a quick 24 hour visit. Tommy picked them up from the airport yesterday afternoon and they flew home this afternoon. We enjoyed a yummy homemade BBQ dinner with them and my parents last night. I know my Mom and Dad were happy to have them home. We missed Jessica and wish that she had been with them too. Today we enjoyed a trip to the mall where Mama and Papa treated all the grand kids to Build a Bears and Easter outfits! YAY! We had fun and enjoyed lunch out and then a little bit of playtime at my parents before they flew back. Makenzie has grown a ton since Christmas and she is so precious. I am glad we got to see them for a little bit! We love you!











No comments: