Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's Up a week into the New Year!

So here is my 2nd blog of the New Year! I did not make promises of how often I would blog like I have in the past... just that I would blog. LOL! 

Last week enjoyed the last few days of vacation. We were mostly very LAZY!  Our days were made of staying up late watching movies and sleeping late in the mornings. It was AWESOME!!!
I enjoyed just having down time with the kiddos before the crazy schedule of life started this week.

So this week we started back to f school and are back the grind! The boys were ready to get back to work. They have this philosophy that the more they work the closer it gets to summer! That we are all ready for especially after the 2014 "polar vortex" .  It has been freezing! The coldest in a decade here in the south.  I try not to complain about it too much....  We could have it so much worse... all you have to do is log into Facebook to see how bad the weather is in other areas of the country....  Not just the weather though.... it seems like Facebook has been covered in tragedy lately. From sickness, death, accidents, etc. I really do not have the right to complain about a little cold air.


So there is a little update. The countdown has started for our first dance competition in a week. I think I am as excited as the boys are! I can't wait to see them compete!  So for now.... I am off to finish homeschooling and working on my Valentine Mini Session Package! Hope everyone has had a great start to their week!

No comments: