Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HOLY COW....

Holy Cow.... when I set my status last week as "need to catch up on my blogging" I had no idea how long it had actually been since I last blogged. I can't believe that it has been almost 4 months...boy time flies.... I have been a bit busy so this blog is going to be a catch up.

Well, the biggest news in the past few months is we now how have our beautiful little girl, Suri Elizabeth. She was born on November 29, 2011 at 8:19 am weighing in at 8lbs and 11ozs. and she was 19 3/4 long. She was perfect in everyway. I guess that I was a little behind on blogging because I felt horrible the last few weeks before she was born and then once she arrived I was completely captivated by her, not to mention that it was right in the middle of the holiday season and Eli's birthday.

Speaking of Eli's birthday, he is now a teenager. He turned 13 on December 14, 2011. He is a full blown teen....number and attitude. He is a great kid though and one of our extra special blessings.

We had a wonderful Christmas. Santa was good to all and our New Year's was brought in with our friend's the Edington's and we have been going full blast ever since. I am going to try to close out this blog and post some pics and a Valentine blog seperate.

No comments: