Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

So blogger is being crazy today and I am having trouble uploading photos.... so I guess I will have to do my past few months in review later. Yesterday was Valentines and it is one of my favorite holidays! I love Valentines....all the pink, hearts, sappy junk! For those of you who know me know I just love all things "love". Monday night I had my date with my Valentine. We had a yummy dinner at Bonefish Grill and then we did what all married couples who have been married forever do, went to sports store and Wal-mart for toilet paper. LOL! We did have fun and enjoyed our time together. After we got home we decided to exchange gifts and give the kiddos their Valentines.

So Tuesday morning the boys had chocolate chip heart shaped waffles and then lunch was heart shaped turkey sandwiches. The boys had fun decorating cookies and I then we had a family "love" dinner with all their favorite meal.... pot roast (Bleeze refers to it as "brown chicken") Such a fun day!




















1 comment:

Terry said...

Good times! BTW, Faith still refers to roast as brown chicken. :)