Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up....






Let's see, the weekend was pretty good for us. I did have to take Bleeze to the doctor on Friday though. Poor guy, he has an ear infection but he is doing MUCH better now. He is actually lying here in bed beside me sleeping like a sweet little angel. I just love him to pieces.

Friday night, we actually got to go out to eat as a family. We had fun. We went to Logan's and then to Walmart... I know very exciting, but it was good to be together as a family.

Saturday morning we hit the Ward girls bday party. It was so much fun. Included some pics. It was so pretty and all the kiddos had lots of fun! After the party we got to eat lunch together as family. Then Eli went to spend time with Tommy and Bleeze went with me to do some grocery shopping. Enjoyed time with the inlaws on Saturday night. Enjoyed hanging out with Tammy and Tony.

Sunday morning was church of course. I am really enjoying the series "One" really gets me thinking....very convicting! Makes me evaluate my role in my marriage and if I am doing everything I can to be "one" with Tommy. After church we went to the local flea market. So funny there! The boys love it! You never know what you will find there. Then we enjoyed lunch with my parents at MUTTS! I simply love that place. but NOTHING there is healthy. It is all good southern comfort foods that are to die for! Sunday afternoon, I actually got a nap. I have had a horrible cough for about a week now and then Sunday a horrible headache decided to join the cough. I managed to feel up to making the boys some dinner and working on lesson plans. We were all in bed sleeping at 9:30 last night. That is a miracle.

Today had been good. Bagwell Academy started today. Haha! I always wait until Labor day to start homeschool. It went well today. It takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. I am having fun seeing the differences in my two boys and the way they learn. Bleeze is hilarous at doing homeschool. I will eventually write a blog about the HUGE differences in my two boys.

Had a chamber luncheon at Stella's today. It was awesome as always! This afternoon I did some work for the LOOM. Some of you ladies need to purchase tickets to the Belle Brunch next Monday from 11:30-12:30. Come by the LOOM tomorrow night between 5:00-6:30 and purchase your tickets!

Well, I am beat so I am headed to bed. I hope to get up and get back to working out in the morning. The doctor made me take a week or so off, so I am happy to get back to it in the morning. Hope everyone is well! Blog later this week or as something exciting happens!

Good night all!!!

No comments: