Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blogging Bash….




I may just have a blogging bash the next few days. It seems that lately I have had tons of thoughts and feelings that it would benefit me to put in writing. But for now thought…. Here is a little update….



Last week, was a good week. The kids and I enjoyed a trip to Chucke Cheese with our best buddies the Stones and a trip to the Apple Farm with Nana Tammy and cousin Lexi. Fun times with some pretty fun kiddos!



Saturday, I enjoyed a ladies brunch for church at Wink. Such a yummy new little restaurant here in Greer. If you are local it is on the corner of the Staples shopping center. (they so need a sign) Hope to go there again soon. I had a photo session in the afternoon with some sweet sisters. I love meeting new people.



Sunday we enjoyed church, lunch, the Indie Craft Parade, a walk downtown, gelato from the Lazy Goat, and a quick trip to Walmart. LOL! Sunday is my favorite day of the week because it is one of the only days we are all together as a family.



This week is crazy busy. Eli’s dance sessions are back (5 days a week) and we started back home school. I enjoying the busy fall season thought. It keeps us organized, scheduled and in order. For now, I am going to get the show moving for today!

No comments: