Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where did November go?

My sweet boy sleeping...


Oh my gosh... November flew by. We have been very busy. We have been busy with life in general. The LOOM is keeping me busy, homeschooling, and not to mention all of the other holiday things. We had a great month though. Several events at the LOOM. One beautiful gorgeous wedding. I also enjoyed a sweet trip to Build-a -Bear with my sweet Bleeze. We had had a great Thanksgiving. We had dinner with my parents and grandparents. That evening we spent time with Tommy's mom at our house.

Friday after Thanksgiving, I was up and gone....shopping. I had so much fun with the girls, Brandi, Cindy, Morgan, and Dorothy. We had a blast. Then I was home to decorate the tree with my sweet boys, then we had dinner that evening with Tommy's Dad, Tammy, and Lexi.

Saturday after Thanksgiving was a little sad. We had to go to Rock Hill to my cousin's baby funeral. Sooo sad. Bless their hearts. He died at three months old of SID's.


We enjoyed dinner that evening at O'Charley's with my parents and then the four of drove to Charlotte for some shopping at South Park. LOVE that mall. Always have, ever since my Belk days. LOL! There was no line for Santa, so the boys took advantage of that (poor Eli, I made him) Then we headed home. So sad the Tigers lost on Saturday. Hey...you win some, you loose some.


Sunday we enjoyed church and breakfast as usual as a family. Then I had two meetings at the LOOM. We also had a photo shoot at the LOOM. I cannot wait to see the pics. Kim did an awesome job as always. I know they are going to be great. She has teased us a little with posting two of them on FB. After photo shoot, I enjoyed a quick dinner with the Ward's then I was off to take Eli to play practice. He is the Nutcracker Prince in the Nutcracker. So proud of him. He is doing a great job. Can't wait until the 12th for his production.


So for now, that was our November. I hope to be better about blogging in December. Hope everyone is doing well...good night.

No comments: